Thursday, June 6, 2013

Smoking Alcohol Is A Thing? Smoking Alcohol Is A Thing


TIME- Any sort of excessive drinking is dangerous, be it via beer bongs or pouring shots into the eye socket. But now some drinkers are taking it even further and “smoking” alcohol. The questionable practice, which has potentially scary consequences, has various permutations.To get drunk, people are getting creative.  Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/05/smoking-alcohol-the-dangerous-way-people-are-getting-drunk/#ixzz2VScLMWOH

People are fucking crazy and this is proof.  Listen, I'm Irish and I love to drink.  I'm not here to pass judgement on anybody that loves to get hopped up on the sauce.  I'm all for facing enough Jameson to kill an adult rhino.  I'm all for bonging beers until my liver screams for mercy.  Hell, get me drunk enough, pour me a few tequila shots, and I'll show you the definition of blacked out.  But smoking alcohol?  Call me old fashioned but that's the craziest fucking thing I've ever heard of.  And the way the article makes it sounds is people are doing it for weight loss purposes.  Shit, drink a Miller 64 or something like Pres and Nomar.  You don't need to free base Ciroc in order to lose weight.  Whenever the words "the alcohol goes straight to the brain" and "doesn't lose any of its potency" are involved, I'm out faster than a fat kid in dodgeball.  I'll just continue pounding Bud Lights, building up my glorious beer belly and holding onto my brain cells.  What will people think of next?

With all of that said, I can't hate on the innovation.  If you're not moving forward, you're falling behind.  It's just bat shit crazy is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment