Thursday, June 6, 2013

While On A Run Woman Gives Birth To A 6 Pound Baby, Claims She Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant




CNN-A Minnesota mom had no idea that she was expecting until she gave birth to a baby girl.

There's a few layers to this story:

1. The obvious question: How the fuck did this chick not know she was pregnant?  Listen, I'm no expert on the female body and don't claim to be but I'm pretty sure there are some tell tale signs when they're pregnant.  We've all gotten the scary as hell "I'm late" text.  This chick never once said to herself, "Hey, I haven't had my period in about 8 months, that's kind of weird" or "Man, I've been training for this marathon and I still have a belly!  What gives?".  I just don't get it.  But that leads us to the next point....

2.  Her husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago?  Hmmmm that's curious.  The most telling part of the interview was at the very end.  When they're discussing how on earth it was possible for a guy with a vasectomy to slip one past the goalie the chick starts talking about how doctors gave her statistics on the unlikely hood of it and then she says: "Somebody needs to be here to let him know when he gets here cause he won't believe me".  Is it possible he won't believe her because she has a history of sleeping around?

Verdict:  I call bullshit on this whole thing.  This chick knew she was pregnant the whole time.  She was just too scared to tell her husband because, um, he had a vasectomy and he would know it wasn't his because he HE GOT A FREAKING VASECTOMY.  This chick decided that if she ignored the pregnancy it would magically go away.  If I'm the husband, I'm making her get a paternity test so fast it's not even funny.

Gotta love this CNN lady not believing a word the chick is saying.





















PS- Someone needs to tell the I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant chick that the saying goes "Hindsight is 20/20" not "Hindsight is 100%".  My biggest pet peeve is when people butcher commons sayings.  You're suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment